The secret to an attractive living space is outstanding design and planning. While you may have a unique vision for your property, hiring landscaping experts is worth the investment to realize your dream. They can determine the ideal colors, structures, shapes and textures that will bring your outdoor space to life. In addition to creating a yard and garden you love, professional landscaping also increases the value of your home in the Palo Alto area and surrounding cities. If the question, “what is a landscape designer” is on your mind, talk to our team at Koch & Associates. We’ll be happy to explain the work we do, provide references and give you more information on our services.
ADVANTAGES OF HIRING A PROFESSIONAL DESIGNER FOR YOUR RESIDENTIAL LANDSCAPE
- Get the best design for your outdoor space: A landscape designer is trained in horticulture, environmental design and site analysis. By considering the layout, grading and construction details of your property, the designer can create an attractive, practical design for your outdoor space. Our designers are knowledgeable about the local terrain, climate and soil conditions. We can help you choose the best plants and hardscaping materials.
- Increase property value: An attractive and functional landscape adds tremendous value to your home. Design professionals help you take advantage of beautiful views while showing you how to underplay the negative aspects that could ruin the overall impact of your landscape.
- Save money: Correctly estimating the cost of installing and maintaining your dream garden will help you make informed decisions. Most homeowners do not know much about landscaping costs. Your landscaper will have a good idea of how much you can expect to pay. This is useful advice that can help you create a realistic budget and make smart material choices. You can also optimize your budget by planning projects in phases, such as installing a patio and driveway this year and an outdoor kitchen the year after.
- Avoid common errors: DIY landscapers are often prone to making common mistakes, such as overplanting, using far too many garden decorations, choosing aesthetics over functionality, neglecting a proper irrigation system, and so on. A landscaping specialist can guide you to steer clear of costly errors.
- Project management: You can count on our experienced professionals to manage your project from conception to installation. Avoid the stress and hassle of selecting the right materials, resolving any design or construction issues, and costly interruptions due to inadequate planning.
HIRE A TRUSTED LANDSCAPING
The right landscape design and construction company makes it easy to realize your dream outdoor living space. Leverage our expertise in plant selection, lawn replacement, water features, stone work, seating and irrigation systems to create your personal oasis.
We serve homeowners across the Bay Area including in Saratoga, Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Los Gatos and San Ramon, CA with exceptional workmanship and customer service.
Stop wondering about “what is a landscape designer”. Find out more today! Contact us online to book a discovery meeting in the Palo Alto area.
3230 Darby Com, Fremont, CA 94539
111 N. Market St #300, San Jose, CA 95113
We used Koch & Associates to redo our back and front yards. They did a great job listening to and understanding our needs. They came up with the design and execution plan and estimate within our budget. The one thing I liked about them is that once the work started, they didn’t get sidetracked to do other jobs. They even worked on a Saturday and finished the project slightly ahead of time!